Good Shepherd Tours offers Christian Tours to the Holy Land (Israel) with optional extensions to Rome, Turkey, Athens or Jordan.
Your tour can depart from over 40 cities in United States and various cities in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Click on the tour that you are interested in for full program details.
This extensive tour program includes one night in Netanya, two nights in Tiberias and 5 nights in Jerusalem as we follow in the footsteps of Jesus, visiting Biblical sites that include Caesarea, Mount Carmel, Nazareth, a boatride on the Sea of Galilee, the Dead Sea, Bethlehem, and Jerusalem. This truly is a tour of a lifetime, one that every Christian should experience!
Sites are tailored to Catholic or Protestant groups, so be sure to let us know your preference!More information
This tour takes our Best of Israel program (Israel the land of Jesus), and adds two days in Turkey - the birthplace of Christianity.
In Turkey, marvel at the wonders of Istanbul, the only city located on two continents, visit the Blue Mosque, the Hippodrome and more as you add experiences to your trip of a lifetime!More information
A natural extension to a Holy Land tour is Athens, one of the oldest cities in the world and the birthplace of our judicial system, as well as the home to the prophet Paul who spread the word of Christianity in both Turkey and Greece.
Visit the perfection of the Parthenon at the Acropolis, enjoy a cruise to three Greek islands and explore Athens in this excursion into ancient civilizations - the perfect end to our Holy Land pilgrimage.More information
A visit to the Holy Land is more complete when you cross the Allenby Bridge and enter the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. At Mt. Nebo, it is believed that Moses is buried here after viewing the Promised Land that he sought for 40 years. We can travel the Kings Highway, used by both Abraham and Moses, and visit Petra, the Rose Red City “half as old as time” and one of the most beautiful remains of antiquity, or Jerash, known as the Pompeii of the east for its extraordinarily preserved ruins.
This two day extension is the ultimate culmination to your trip of a Lifetime!More information
Holy Land Tours
- Israel the land of Jesus (10 days)
- Israel & Turkey tour (12 days)
- Israel & Rome tour (12 days)
- Israel & Athens tour (12 days)
- Israel & Jordan tour (12 days)
- Seven Churches of Revelation (11 days)
- Marvels of Europe (13 days)
All tours include
- Round trip air transportation to Tel-Aviv from select international airports in your area.
- Meeting services and transfers between airports and hotels overseas, including porterage.
- Eight or ten nights in four-star hotels (double occupancy) with twin-bedded rooms and private facilities.
- Touring by deluxe air-conditioned / heated motor-coaches.
- Full breakfast and table d'hote dinners daily.
- Full services of experienced government licensed escort/guide throughout.
- Complete sightseeing with entrance fees to places visited per itinerary.